Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My New Store Website - Coming Soon!

Well, it is all go on my new store website and all will be revealed in the next week or two.  It is very exciting as it will take the store to a whole new level.   Not only will it be easier to navigate, there will be links to my blog and twitter as well as a mailing list.  That way i can keep up to date with you all!

Also in the works is some exciting new products but you'll have to sign up to my mailing list or keep checking back here for updates.  I'm incredibly excited and I think you will all be pleasantly surprised.

As you all know from reading my posts, I am constantly inspired and on the go.  This past couple of weeks has been hectic and I think I've been re-energised by my recent break away. 

This blog has been fun and although still relatively new, there are so many visitors and customers who've been in to take a peek.  Don't be shy and sign up to the blog!  Become a follower!  And also be first with any news or new developments.

Thank to you all for your support.

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment