Monday, April 5, 2010

My find for today... More Kokeshi




Hot on the heels of my latest Kokeshi Artwork, I have added more Kokeshi inspired pieces to my store. How gorgeous are these! Behold the new rattles and bibs I now have in store. The rattles are so adorable that I want to keep some aside for myself. Which is ridiculous really as I am a tad too grown up for these! Maybe I can stick them around the office as a decoration.

My sister insists I buy more as she shares a similar fetish for asian culture and artifacts. Her daughter shares that passion and was the inspiration for the Kokeshi artwork in the first place. She and her friends are besotted by them.

I love cherry blossoms and pagodas, both Japanese and Chinese inspired so these are perfect for the fashion forward tots down at the local catwalk (sorry "Park") this season.

Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment