Thursday, April 8, 2010

Everything British...


As my parents are from Britain (Scotland to be exact), I do have a weakness for everything British. Particulary Scottish Tattie Scones and a good cup of English Tea (but that is a whole other story!). Therefore I simply had to have some British inspired gifts in my store.

How cute are the little soldier plush toy and the little rattle? Gorgeous with their little military jackets.
I also adore the new Scottie Dog Baby Bibs which remind me of the Scottie Dog I once owned. He was jet black and called "Lomond" (After Loch Lomond of course). Lomond was so black and furry that when he smiled all you could see was his white teeth! He was strong and stocky and was actually the offspring of the scottie dog on the Chum dog food advertisements



Not only are my artworks inspired by my experiences and memories but the gifts I sell as well. You could definitely say that the store is a reflection of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment