Sunday, May 23, 2010

My New Website Has Launched!


My New Website Has Now Launched!!

Hello to all my customers! 

By now you would have discovered that my website is currently undergoing some construction.  I have been working around the clock to get everything up and running.  There are still many categories and links which are yet to be completed, so bear with me whilst I get all the products online. 

The process of moving items from the old website to my new one is a huge task but I'm sure you'll be impressed with my new online store.  The layout is easier to follow and I've branched out into new lines due to your positive feedback.


In addition to my artworks, you will be able to buy gifts, toys and lighting online as well.  It will be your one stop shopping site.  And there are new exciting products being developed.

There will also be a new section devoted to Design Tips.  Many customers have an idea of what they'd like when it comes to decorating their child's room, but often have no idea how to pull it all together.  So starting soon I will be offering tips on how to do this with the least amount of stress.  There you go, artist, consultant and part therapist!   Believe me when I say I've been there.


And now to the big reveal (drumroll please...)

The best way to keep up-to-date with new products and sale items (coming soon) is to subscribe to my monthly newsletter (main page of my online store).

Please feel free to email me any questions you have about the new website.  And any feedback as well. 

Last of all, thank you to everyone who has helped me with my new website.  I will thank you all individually!  I could not have done it without you.  And to my husband and boys who support mummy when she's practically falling asleep at her desk near midnight.  Hugs and coffee do the trick!

And to my customers, thank you again for your on-going support.  I wouldn't be here without all of you.

Fiona

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment