Saturday, June 26, 2010

I am learning fast...........

Hi everyone, I realize it has been a while since my last post so I do I apologize, so much has been happening in my world. I have been working very hard on designing all of the new products, kid’s lunch bags, drink bottles, clocks & rugs etc: and it has been a very frustrating experience to say the least.

The most challenging aspect is trying to find companies that understand my vision, and the level of quality I expect. I can't tell you the amount of samples I have received and binned straight away. I look so forward to receiving them only to find that when I open the package, the colour is wrong or they just look plain grubby! I paid a great deal for a sample clock only to have big black dirty finger prints all over it, I was so disappointed! The company in question is still emailing me asking me if I was happy and if I would like to place an order for 3000+.






I can't help but ask, if you were trying to secure someone’s business, would you not send the best sample you possibly could? I have found a few great companies though, so it's not all bad, and I am really looking forward to having a long-lasting business relationship with them.

Anyway, here is a picture of my vision, I decided to go with my Owl Design first.
I would love to hear what everyone's thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment