Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sydney's gone elephant crazy!

Ok, hands up everyone who saw photo's or footage on TV of the newest addition at Sydney's Taronga Zoo and "oohed and aahed"! The new baby elephant born this week is ridiculously cute.
Watching it take the first wobbly baby steps and start to play was wonderful.

I went to Taronga Zoo with family when the last little one: "Luc Chai", was born. Sydney went crazy for the him and the crowds were amazing.

I didn't put two and two together this week when orders started pouring in for my elephant artwork. It seems this newborn has started a trend in everything "elephant".

Kids in Sydney now want a little elephant picture for themselves. I've had this artwork for a while and this week it became the favourite order.


Now take a look at the photo below. How similar are they?!

I can't wait to take the kids to see the new baby elephant. Now Luc Chai has a little playmate. Hopefully it will have a name soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love this artwork,how cute is it! I am doing up my daughters room at the moment and I love the elephant art idea.

    ReplyDelete