Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Love Lego?

Lego Kitchen Scales


If your children are anything like mine, they absolutely love Lego. My two boys are obsessed with it and there isn't a day that goes by that they don't create something. Despite the fact that I do get annoyed by finding Lego all over the house and sucking it up the vacuum cleaner, it is the one toy which I encourage them to play with. It is stimulating and helps them with creativity.

Being a creative type, I love to see them designing and making buildings. Perhaps I'm hoping they'll become architects and build their loving mother a mansion one day. I can dream! In the meantime, they might get inspired to use these Lego Kitchen items. Maybe breakfast in bed on Mothers Day (which is coming up) might be the best way to go for now. It would be funny to eat toast or pancakes shaped like little lego men.


All are available from "Lego.com"



Lego Cookie Cutters Lego Ice Cube Trays





Lego Salt and Pepper Shakers




No comments:

Post a Comment