Sunday, June 27, 2010

The toothbrush every mother has been waiting for!

Once and a while an invention comes along that really impresses me. This newly designed toothbrush does away with concerns about whether your toothbrush is resting on an unhygienic surface.

This upstanding toothbrush makes use of a weight at the end of its rounded handle to create a centre of gravity at the handle base. When the toothbrush is set down, it will sway momentarily until it reaches a position of balance – much like a tumble doll. I know I am not alone in thinking this is "brilliant" especially for children.




I cannot tell you the amount of times I have told my two children to put their tooth brushes back into the holder. I can't wait until this design makes its way into the stores. The person who invented it is a pure genius in my eyes, who knew! So simple yet so effective. I just hope they make them with a replaceable toothbrush heads.
To read more about this wonderful design, visit the  company who invented it Ryan Harc. http://www.7760.org/intro-projects-2

No comments:

Post a Comment